If you’re wondering about the most at-risk places for a home invasion, your front door and first-floor windows are at the top of the list. With this in mind, it isn’t a shock that window and door alarm sensors are vital devices for home security systems in Stamford. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for decades, you may be surprised at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with every ADT package, regardless of whether you’re getting a no-frills setup or the most cutting-edge system with indoor and outdoor cameras and complete automation. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to fret about your equipment being installed accurately.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a simple, two-piece magnetic contact. One side is attached to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured right to the door or window. You shut your entry and the contacts come together perfectly. When the system is engaged and a door or window opens, the contacts move apart and the alarm is tripped. But you should know, these newer devices are able to do much more than just trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Stamford
On the frontline of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors supply a range of perks, including the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These devices trigger your high-decibel siren whenever a window or door is opened when the system is armed.
- Instant updates: Do you wish to know what’s going on at your house when you’re not there? You have the ability to receive instant notifications straight to your mobile device when a device is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be notified, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will get a notification too. Your property will be protected, no matter your location.
- Home automation integration: Program your various sensors and devices to function in a complementary fashion. You can have your lighting turn on or set a camera to begin recording whenever a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any interior. You even have the ability to install completely recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Pick from wireless or wired components depending on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your house will be more secure.
More functional than ever before, window and door sensors in Stamford are able to be expertly integrated into your complete home security system.
Customize Your Own Home Security System In Stamford
Are you interested in having modern door and window alarm sensors in Stamford that elevate your security and link straight to your home automation? That is exactly what you will discover when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to find out what we are able to do for you, dial (203) 403-2796 or complete the easy form on this page.