Find Leaks Quickly With Your Stamford Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Connected Alarm System
A Professionally Monitored Stamford Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that may lead to significant water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if left unattended.
But, when you incorporate a Stamford monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Stamford?
You never want to descend your staircase to discover that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Stamford flood detector can recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns flowing water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Stamford flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Stamford Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when emergency assistance arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Stamford flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when unwanted water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from security cameras to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Just call (203) 403-2796 today or fill out our form for your free quote.